Peppies-Site Forums

Fun Games and General Chat.

:dj: when radio is on air you can tune in by clicking on the Peppies-Jukebox link on the top of the page (members only) and by leaving it open you can browse the site content and join in with stuff all at the same time or if you join us you can join us in the irc channel to see whats being played, make requests and join in with us there too. :dj: ADVERTS DISAPPEAR ON JOINING OUR SITE ITS FREE TO SIGN UP AND REGISTER SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JOIN US RIGHT NOW!! HELP US TO BUILD A NICE LITTLE COMMUNITY WHERE FUN NEVER STOPS............

Tutorial for noobs to Intall Waninkoko’s Custom Firmware 3.55

Peppies™
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Tutorial for noobs to Intall Waninkoko’s Custom Firmware 3.55

Post  Peppies™ on 18th January 2011, 12:51

Firstly I am making this guide as several people have requested I make one as I have succesfully flashed Waninkoko's firmware to my PS3, Secondly I take no responsibility for you bricking/screwing your PS3

Also I dont know why people dont just look at the front page but whatever.....

(NOTE: If you are already one OFW 3.55 then dont bother with steps 1-4)

1. Download and Sony's official 3.55 firmware from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2. Then put it onto a usb flash drive like this X:/PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP (X being the drive letter of your usb)
    3.Insert usb into ps3 click on System update and click storage device.
    4.Click ok, yes accept t&as
    5.Then download Waninkoko's Custom firmware 3.55 from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    6.If needed to rename to UPDAT.PUP
    7.Repeat steps 2 -4
    8.You should now have install package files under the games catorgory now and be able to install homebrew.

(NOTE: The homebrew must be signed to work)

Also if you want to backup your Legally purchased games with Regero Manager 7.8 use this --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] all signed and ready to backup Your not downloaded, but legally owned PS3 games

Just put the .pkg file into the root of the flash drive and put into ps3 usb port and select install package file click X and let it install then go down and you will see it click X and start backing up!!

Peppies [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is 18th November 2017, 02:40