Peppies-Site Forums

Fun Games and General Chat.

:dj: when radio is on air you can tune in by clicking on the Peppies-Jukebox link on the top of the page (members only) and by leaving it open you can browse the site content and join in with stuff all at the same time or if you join us you can join us in the irc channel to see whats being played, make requests and join in with us there too. :dj: ADVERTS DISAPPEAR ON JOINING OUR SITE ITS FREE TO SIGN UP AND REGISTER SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND JOIN US RIGHT NOW!! HELP US TO BUILD A NICE LITTLE COMMUNITY WHERE FUN NEVER STOPS............

AC Brotherhood on 3.41 Jailbroken PS3.

Peppies™
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

AC Brotherhood on 3.41 Jailbroken PS3.

Post  Peppies™ on 18th January 2011, 13:23

First of all, whether you ripped the game yourself, or downloaded it somewhere, you need to figure out what version of the game you have. The one from ATAX is the EUR version, and all required files are included in there download. If you have not downloaded the game through them (includes the ATAX torrent download), then you will have to go to your game directory to find out which you have. ie: GAMEZ, BDRIPS, etc. --- (located on your internal, or external HDD).

When you have determined what version you have, continue below.

US Version (BLUS30537):

Ok, now that you know you have the US version of the game, we can get started.
    First go to this link, and download the required .pkg file.

BLUS30537 --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … -V0100.pkg

This is the game update file that installs when you first play a new game. Game will NOT boot if this isn't installed first.
    Next save it to the root of your flash drive. (The one you use for .pkg files).
    Now, boot up your PS3 in jailbroken mode as you would normally, insert your flash drive, and install the .pkg file you just placed on the root of it.
    Next, load your backup manager. Open Manager 2.1 (Get the stealth version if you plan on playing online) works best as you don't need to manually edit the games .sfo file to 3.41. Just go to AC Brotherhood, press start (enables BD required), and press L2 (patches it for 3.41).
    *** Go to bottom if your using another BM. ***
    Now press X to launch, return to the XMB insert any PS3 game, and click the BD icon to boot up the game like normal.
    Thats it! Enjoy!! =-)

EUR Version (BLES00909, BLES00910, and BLES00911):

Ok, now that you know you have the EUR version of the game, we can get started.
    Follow the same steps as in the US version, but you must use a different .pkg file from the first step. I have supplied links to all versions.

BLES00909 --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … -V0100.pkg

BLES00910 --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … -V0100.pkg

BLES00911 --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … -V0100.pkg

After downloading the correct file for your version of the game, go back and continue with the US version instructions.
    Make sure you choose the correct one as the game will not boot if you have the wrong one installed.

OTHER NOTES:

- I haved tested both versions, and confirm them WORKING on my 3.41 jailbroken PS3.
    - Tested using both Open Manager 2.1 (stealth or not), and Gaia Manager.

*** If you prefer a BM other then Open Manager 2.1, you might have to manually edit the .sfo files located the the AC Brotherhood game folder, on your internal or external drive.
    Use the following software to edit .sfo files.
    PS3 SFO Editor v0.80 --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    OR
    PS3 PKG Tool v0.5 --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OTHER DOWNLOADS:
    Open Manager 2.1 I-2 --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Open Manager 2.1 I-2 (Stealth Version) --- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Again, this was my first tutorial ever, I hope it helps someone out. Feel free to add any comment, questions, concerns, etc. below. I will do my best to help out if something isn't clear here, or its still not working for you. Also let me know if I have missed anything. Cheers!! =-D

*A fair bit of this info was acquired from various sites I found from extensive searches, therefore I cannot take FULL credit for the work. Thanks to those who contributed. :)

Peppies [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is 25th September 2017, 01:53